Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#Lowcarb Boredom - Meal Ideas - 9/24

Yesterday for lunch I had 2 hot dogs with a spoonful of chili sauce and some cheese melted over each. (The chili sauce I buy has 18gN per can, I probably ate 1/8 of the can.)

Supper was roasted country pork ribs that I had rubbed with a packet of ranch dressing mix then roasted. I also roasted some whole baby green beans with it, that I'd just tossed in olive oil and sprinkled with a little seasoned salt.

For a snack I had some Wasa "crackers" (fairly low carb but don't remember exact count) schmeared with cream cheese.

Also please note that I drink a mug of coffee for breakfast (20 oz) and I load it up with good fatty half'n'half plus a scoop of protein powder most days. That staves off hunger until mid-afternoon, usually.

As you can see we eat very simply, but always enjoy everything we have. I typically purchase only a few different types/cuts of meat but fix them in different ways to maintain variety, but I always have at LEAST a dozen kinds of veggies in the house as well, so we have a lot of variety with those.

No comments:

Post a Comment