Monday, October 19, 2009

Catching Up On Monday Morning

It's no fun being sick, no fun at all. I started coming down with whatever this awful bug is on Friday evening, and I went from being fine to being totally miserable in about 2 hours. I don't know about you, but when I'm sick I don't care what I eat; in fact, I don't care if I eat. I don't even recall everything I ate over the weekend, but I know yesterday's main meal wasn't low carb. I told the fam that I wasn't making Sunday dinner, after church I was just going to bed. When I woke up several hours later, I had Burger King (where my daughter works) waiting for me.

Still sick and miserable, but alone today while husband and daughter are at work, and baby is at day care (because I can't watch him and do my phone answering job also), so will be fending for myself if I get hungry - and all we have in the house is low carb food. It's all ok, maybe just a couple of scrambled eggs. And we'll have simple hamburgs for supper, and green beans or some other frozen vegetable.

Not every day is a perfect low carb day. Some days I just "make do", and this weekend was 2 of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment