Sunday, March 20, 2011

What I 8 Today - 3/20/11

Didn't eat before church so by the time I got home I was starving. Had some tuna salad, using Dreamfield's macaroni. No recipe really, just tuna and macaroni, hard-boiled egg, mayo, a squirt of mustard, some chopped green onions, and seasonings to my own taste - and a deviled egg. Several hours later at my daughter's new apartment I had a lovely salad, some roasted chicken, lots of asparagus with butter, and a small baked potato (scooped out most of the middle, the skin is the best part anyway!) loaded with butter. Wonderful afternoon there!

After I got home and took a nap, I ate a couple of deviled eggs, and made some chocolate bark. Again, no real recipe...melted down a couple of 85% cacao bars with some coconut oil and butter, roasted and chopped some raw almonds and some coconut chips and added them in, plus a mixture of xylitol and liquid sucralose, a dash of cinnamon, a touch of salt, and some oat bran (because I love oatmeal in my bark). It is cooling now.

I'm still hungry so I will probably eat something else, not sure what yet, but if I don't I will eat too much bark tonight! Right now I'm thinking a slice of buttered toast and a couple of fried eggs on top...guess I'd better go eat it before I get so hungry I eat too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment