Monday, January 11, 2010

What I 8 Sunday/Monday

Yesterday I had a lovely 10# pork tenderloin that I wanted to roast. I seasoned it well, then roasted it with cleaned whole, medium sized onions. We had buttered green beans with it. Something so simple and so easy to prepare, but sooooo good! For an evening snack we had a dish of SF ice cream.

Today I had a late breakfast at lunchtime of my own version of oatmeal. Into a microwave-safe bowl I put a spoonful of oatmeal, 2 spoonsful of oat bran, and a spoonful of SF shredded coconut, plus about twice as much water, and nuked it for 2 minutes. When it came out I added 2 spoons of brown sugar sub (Diabetisweet is the one I use), a Tbsp of butter, and a hefty amount of cinnamon, let the butter melt, then poured on some heavy cream. Breakfast nirvana!

For supper we had some Dreamfield's. I had mine with some leftover crumbled ground beef, melted cheeses, butter, and olive oil.

Again - simple. Cheap. Delicious.

I love low carb eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment