Friday, December 16, 2011

A Pizza Crust #Recipe Review

Actually it's not mine, I found it on the Low Carbin' Made Simple blog. I made it yesterday.

Pete liked it a lot. And it's correct that you can pick it up and eat it - a BIG plus. The crust wasn't crumbly or dry, but it wasn't chewy either. And I like chewy. There was nothing wrong with this crust, the flavor was great! While it wasn't crumbly, though, it was crumblier than I like.

I'm not giving up on it. One of the things that the blogger likes about it is that it isn't full of cheese, and I agree with that, to a degree. I think the next time I make it, though, I might add some mozzarella to it, and see if that makes it a little bit chewier than it is.

And then, in my opinion, it will be perfect :).

No comments:

Post a Comment