Monday, October 1, 2012

#Lowcarb Boredom - Meal Ideas - 9/30

I didn't feel much like eating yesterday. All of the restaurant foods over the previous few days just made me kind of sick of food.

Lunch/Supper (yesterday was a one-meal day) was cheap and simple: roasted cabbage/onions/chopped ham, with diced roasted butternut squash. I had my "treat snack" of well-buttered white rice later in the evening. (As mentioned before, white rice for some reason doesn't give me any of the typical symptoms I get after eating carbs, nor does it seem to matter to my weight. Maybe it's that half-stick of butter I put on it? LOL! Someday I'll start testing my blood sugar, maybe, but until then I will enjoy it once in a while.)

I'm about to eat lunch, late: toast. With lots of butter, of course :).

No comments:

Post a Comment