Saturday, October 20, 2012

#Lowcarb Boredom - Meal Ideas - Oct. 18-20

(Just a reminder that this blog will be moving to its new home at the end of this year.)

Well first, Thursday night I didn't end up making supper. Pete slept all evening and wanted to get up as late as possible before work, so there was no point in cooking. I just ate leftovers.

Friday - yesterday - the 19th - we went out for our Friday night fish supper as always. Earlier in the day we nibbled on some smoked sausages that were in the fridge.

Since I'm sick again, I didn't feel like cooking much today so for lunch we just had some Dreamfield's spaghetti and for supper Pete went out and got a pizza. Feeling even worse now of course, after eating the carbs, but this too shall pass...

We're down to our last few packages of meat in the freezer, one pork and 2 beef, I'm thinking it'll be beef tomorrow. And now that my seasonal job has ended for the season and my weekdays are free, it will be off to Steve's on Monday to restock the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment